11 Reasons Why I Love dA11 Reasons Why I Love DeviantART11 Reasons Why I Love dA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Because I have made a variety of new friends and connections... from different cultures, different ages, different countries, different mediums, different styles.
Because I'm inspired on a daily basis through the showcases of art via the Daily Deviation system. I've discovered art in genres and in themes I wouldn't have before.
Because I've been educated in genres and mediums I had no previous knowledge of, helping me to understand the journey I'm on.
Because it's helped me gain the confidence in myself and my work needed to be a better person and artist. It's helped me sell myself to clients and make the connections I wouldn't have been able to before.
Because if it wasn't for the exposure I've received, I don't think I would be working in vector as a living.
Because I've been able to share my knowledge with others and discover more about my medium of choice, helping me to develop further
Eleven Things I Love About DAEleven Things I About DA......Eleven Things I Love About DA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
I the way you can create doodles on Muro
I the functionality of the way you can customize your page
I the friends I have met and continue to meet
I the inspiration I get from other artist's work
I the News, Journals, Forums, and Polls
I the DA Meets when they are in Los Angeles, CA
I the the timely response from the Help Desk
I the feedback on my work
I the way that DA puts information on your deviation page
I [Heart] the friendliness of the staff
I [Heart] DA because they helped me get to where I am today, [Thanks for everything!]!
11 Things I Love About DA11 Things I Love About DA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
11 Reasons Why I Love DA.
Eleven. Heaps of fun. DeviantART is my facebook. Whenever I go online, this is the first place I go to.
Ten. A place where I meet new friends. DA gave me the opportunity to meet new people.
Nine. Pure win emoticons and llamas. The only site with crazy emoticons and icons, and many are made by DA artist not just any rip-off from other sites.
Eight. Priceless events, contests. The events here are by far the biggest event I have ever seen in an online community.
Seven. You don't need to look far and wide to find people who understands you, your likes, obsessions, hates and dilemmas , it's all here.
Six. Best place to improve. With so many tutorials done by people and groups who are concern with you, there is no better place to seek improvement.
Five. Daily Deviations are great inspirations. I love to look at daily deviations. It's a sourc
DEVIANT.ARTDeep passion for one another, community to the core.DEVIANT.ART3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Each to their own and we can interpret everything the way we wish to.
Varities- We are one. We are thousands. We are all different.
I am unbelievably thankful for dA- It was here for me when no one else was.
Anger, pain, hurt, love. Emotions all safe to share here.
Never be afraid to be you.
Talent beyond the everyday eyes.
<3I might sound ridiculous but this is a website I truly love. I love the admins and volunteers. I love everybody who helps to make this a beautiful place.
Art is subjectable and dA understands that. dA gives room for freedom of our artistic minds.
Rant, rave, scream, cry. dA will always be here for us.
Tremendous amounts of motivation and space to grow. Not only as an artist but as a person as well.
Now on a more serious note dA has saved my life.
Several occasions there have been times when I feel I can't open up to anyone.
11 things about DA11 Things I Love about DA:11 things about DA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
1. The inspiration I receive from all the other wonderful artists
2. The opportunity to partake in contests and challenge myself to think outside the box
3. The ability to view amazing art whenever I want
4. Making new friends from all walks of life
6. Affordable prices for my work and the work of others
7. Terrific literature
8. Wonderful tutorials and how tos
9. Exciting Blogs
10. Helpful feedback and critique on my art
11. Finally, DA constantly strives to make their site stand out above all the other art sites on the web by consistently developing and improving and by offering new and exciting things for us.
11 Things I Love About DA :D1. DeviantArt is the one place I can turn to after a rough day and express my feelings through art, journal entries, or pictures and actually have people respond to them.11 Things I Love About DA :D3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
2. Getting a llama means so much more on DA than it would on any other site.
3. There is no Farmville on DA.
4. With #4 also means I will not get any Farmville requests spamming my inbox.
5. DeviantArt is a good place to find people with common interests or even people to look up to.
6. DeviantArt created points, which makes it easier to commission my favorite artists without having to use my paypal account.
7. DeviantArt is a website where artists earn their spot on the homepage, and the satisfaction that comes with it brings a grin to your face.
8. Has there ever been a time where a cute fluffy animal hasn't made it onto the front page? I think they're put there just to make you smile.
9. Gallery options make it a lot easier to organize a portfolio, which in turn also makes it easier for other people to view your ar
11 Things I Love About DA11. Chatroom Events11 Things I Love About DA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Imagine sitting in your desk chair and talking with other deviants from around the world in a crowded chatroom. People are throwing emoticons like candy and announcing they will 'brb' after they go the restroom. Then, one of the admins posts that there is a scribble event for the next thirty minutes with three prize winners. You hastily download the deviation with a few random lines out of it, and because you're poor, you upload it to MS Paint. Sweat pours from your face as you try to make sense out of those lines. And just two minutes before time is up, you upload it to your scraps and link the thumbnail in the chat. Congrats, you're done! Just kidding, tee-hee. Now, you have to wait patiently whilst three to five admins decided on the winners. Seven grueling minutes later, they post the winners. Well, you didn't get the 50 first-place prize… Nor the 35 second-place prize. But, hey! Isn't that your fox with the freakishly round bubbleg
11 Things I Love About DA1 - The art. There is so much of it, of all kinds and for all tastes.11 Things I Love About DA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
2 - The community. It's amazing how easy it is to make friends and meeting great artists who have no problem in sharing tips about their skills and techniques.
3 - The fun and free entertainment. It's impossible to get bored around here. There's always animated films to watch, flash games to play, literature to read, a never-ending art gallery to browse and even muro where one can doodle away.
4 - The extensive gallery. Thanks to dA I've become aware of art genres that I didn't even know existed before.
5 - The groups system. I love it how groups make it so much easier to find people with a common interest, bringing the community even closer.
6 - The Drama. Be it because of trolls, art thieves or controversial matters like the artistic nudity vs porn debate, the DA drama can also be an effective form of entertainment, specially if you watch from the sidelines.
7 - I love it how easy is to lear
11 things i love about DA11 things i love about DA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
i have more then 11 things i like about DA but these are the top 11
1. LLAMA! FTW
2. i made new friends in DA even though they live somewhere else
3. i improved my drawing because of DA
4. i can post my drawing and have ppl see them and sometimes help me make the drawing better
5. DA helped me learn other drawing styles!!
6. DA passed my time when i just sat and did nothing on the computer
7. awesome ppl i got to meet awesome ppl
8. It's a free site ( if it wasn't i would NOT be here)
9. DA is a drawing site that isn't annoying (because some r like there is ALOT spams in some other drawing site)
10. My friend recommend this site to post my pic's so i can trust DA
11. Lastly its a place where i can chat with my friends freely and post alot more emotion-con
11 Things I Love About dA#1-No judging. People don't ignore you because of age or how you look, they pay attention to what you say/your artwork.11 Things I Love About dA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
#2-Such nice,kind people here! I have got great advice and support from many people on here
#3-Off deviantART, only a handful of people pay attention to my art. Its wonderful to get the critique/feedback.
#4-I get to appreciate art of all sorts.
#5-Groups! They've helped me a great deal emotionally and with getting noticed.
#6-DeviantART is a BIG reason I continued my poetry writing that started in January
#7-So easy to submit pieces and figure out the ropes.
#8-I can EXPRESS myself, something I LOVE.
#9-I've met people of similar interests.
#10-There's people on here I consider friends.
#11-Best art website.
11 Things I Love About DA 11 things I Love About DA:11 Things I Love About DA3 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
1. It made me improve a lot... just look at my oldest works and the newests... (finally, no, don't look. I am too ashamed of my oldest works...)
2. It gives me a reason to procrastinate...
3. I met a ton of great artists who amaze me eveyday.
4. It's green.
5. It makes me proud. Like when people tell me "You're on DA?!" or when they ask for my DA~ Or when my schoolmates are "amazed" at my art... Or when my mother is proud of my art... It's all thanks to DA!
6. It's always in my tabs... Is that a reason? to me it is.
7. It made my French brain learn the word "deviant".
8. It makes me happy. When I win a contest, when I see a lot of feedbacks, when I am told that my art is pretty, when I made someone happy by drawing something for him/her, etc.
9. It made me the wannabe-artist I am right now... Even if it won't be my job, it's the best hobby in the world.
10. It made me learn that uploading an image in a blog, a drawing that you didn't make, is art-t