Eleven Things I Love About DAEleven Things I About DA......Eleven Things I Love About DA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
I the way you can create doodles on Muro
I the functionality of the way you can customize your page
I the friends I have met and continue to meet
I the inspiration I get from other artist's work
I the News, Journals, Forums, and Polls
I the DA Meets when they are in Los Angeles, CA
I the the timely response from the Help Desk
I the feedback on my work
I the way that DA puts information on your deviation page
I [Heart] the friendliness of the staff
I [Heart] DA because they helped me get to where I am today, [Thanks for everything!]!
11 Reasons Why I Love dA11 Reasons Why I Love DeviantART11 Reasons Why I Love dA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Because I have made a variety of new friends and connections... from different cultures, different ages, different countries, different mediums, different styles.
Because I'm inspired on a daily basis through the showcases of art via the Daily Deviation system. I've discovered art in genres and in themes I wouldn't have before.
Because I've been educated in genres and mediums I had no previous knowledge of, helping me to understand the journey I'm on.
Because it's helped me gain the confidence in myself and my work needed to be a better person and artist. It's helped me sell myself to clients and make the connections I wouldn't have been able to before.
Because if it wasn't for the exposure I've received, I don't think I would be working in vector as a living.
Because I've been able to share my knowledge with others and discover more about my medium of choice, helping me to develop further
11 Things I Love About DA11 Things I Love About DA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
11 Reasons Why I Love DA.
Eleven. Heaps of fun. DeviantART is my facebook. Whenever I go online, this is the first place I go to.
Ten. A place where I meet new friends. DA gave me the opportunity to meet new people.
Nine. Pure win emoticons and llamas. The only site with crazy emoticons and icons, and many are made by DA artist not just any rip-off from other sites.
Eight. Priceless events, contests. The events here are by far the biggest event I have ever seen in an online community.
Seven. You don't need to look far and wide to find people who understands you, your likes, obsessions, hates and dilemmas , it's all here.
Six. Best place to improve. With so many tutorials done by people and groups who are concern with you, there is no better place to seek improvement.
Five. Daily Deviations are great inspirations. I love to look at daily deviations. It's a sourc
DEVIANT.ARTDeep passion for one another, community to the core.DEVIANT.ART4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Each to their own and we can interpret everything the way we wish to.
Varities- We are one. We are thousands. We are all different.
I am unbelievably thankful for dA- It was here for me when no one else was.
Anger, pain, hurt, love. Emotions all safe to share here.
Never be afraid to be you.
Talent beyond the everyday eyes.
<3I might sound ridiculous but this is a website I truly love. I love the admins and volunteers. I love everybody who helps to make this a beautiful place.
Art is subjectable and dA understands that. dA gives room for freedom of our artistic minds.
Rant, rave, scream, cry. dA will always be here for us.
Tremendous amounts of motivation and space to grow. Not only as an artist but as a person as well.
Now on a more serious note dA has saved my life.
Several occasions there have been times when I feel I can't open up to anyone.
11 things about DA11 Things I Love about DA:11 things about DA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
1. The inspiration I receive from all the other wonderful artists
2. The opportunity to partake in contests and challenge myself to think outside the box
3. The ability to view amazing art whenever I want
4. Making new friends from all walks of life
6. Affordable prices for my work and the work of others
7. Terrific literature
8. Wonderful tutorials and how tos
9. Exciting Blogs
10. Helpful feedback and critique on my art
11. Finally, DA constantly strives to make their site stand out above all the other art sites on the web by consistently developing and improving and by offering new and exciting things for us.
11 Things I Love About DA :D1. DeviantArt is the one place I can turn to after a rough day and express my feelings through art, journal entries, or pictures and actually have people respond to them.11 Things I Love About DA :D4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
2. Getting a llama means so much more on DA than it would on any other site.
3. There is no Farmville on DA.
4. With #4 also means I will not get any Farmville requests spamming my inbox.
5. DeviantArt is a good place to find people with common interests or even people to look up to.
6. DeviantArt created points, which makes it easier to commission my favorite artists without having to use my paypal account.
7. DeviantArt is a website where artists earn their spot on the homepage, and the satisfaction that comes with it brings a grin to your face.
8. Has there ever been a time where a cute fluffy animal hasn't made it onto the front page? I think they're put there just to make you smile.
9. Gallery options make it a lot easier to organize a portfolio, which in turn also makes it easier for other people to view your ar
11 Things I Love About DA1 - The art. There is so much of it, of all kinds and for all tastes.11 Things I Love About DA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
2 - The community. It's amazing how easy it is to make friends and meeting great artists who have no problem in sharing tips about their skills and techniques.
3 - The fun and free entertainment. It's impossible to get bored around here. There's always animated films to watch, flash games to play, literature to read, a never-ending art gallery to browse and even muro where one can doodle away.
4 - The extensive gallery. Thanks to dA I've become aware of art genres that I didn't even know existed before.
5 - The groups system. I love it how groups make it so much easier to find people with a common interest, bringing the community even closer.
6 - The Drama. Be it because of trolls, art thieves or controversial matters like the artistic nudity vs porn debate, the DA drama can also be an effective form of entertainment, specially if you watch from the sidelines.
7 - I love it how easy is to lear
11 Things I Love About DA11. Chatroom Events11 Things I Love About DA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Imagine sitting in your desk chair and talking with other deviants from around the world in a crowded chatroom. People are throwing emoticons like candy and announcing they will 'brb' after they go the restroom. Then, one of the admins posts that there is a scribble event for the next thirty minutes with three prize winners. You hastily download the deviation with a few random lines out of it, and because you're poor, you upload it to MS Paint. Sweat pours from your face as you try to make sense out of those lines. And just two minutes before time is up, you upload it to your scraps and link the thumbnail in the chat. Congrats, you're done! Just kidding, tee-hee. Now, you have to wait patiently whilst three to five admins decided on the winners. Seven grueling minutes later, they post the winners. Well, you didn't get the 50 first-place prize… Nor the 35 second-place prize. But, hey! Isn't that your fox with the freakishly round bubbleg
11 things i love about DA11 things i love about DA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
i have more then 11 things i like about DA but these are the top 11
1. LLAMA! FTW
2. i made new friends in DA even though they live somewhere else
3. i improved my drawing because of DA
4. i can post my drawing and have ppl see them and sometimes help me make the drawing better
5. DA helped me learn other drawing styles!!
6. DA passed my time when i just sat and did nothing on the computer
7. awesome ppl i got to meet awesome ppl
8. It's a free site ( if it wasn't i would NOT be here)
9. DA is a drawing site that isn't annoying (because some r like there is ALOT spams in some other drawing site)
10. My friend recommend this site to post my pic's so i can trust DA
11. Lastly its a place where i can chat with my friends freely and post alot more emotion-con
11 Things I ADORE about dA11 Things I ADORE about dA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
I love that there's not just one kind of art. There's literature, photography, anime, comics, stamps...everything. There's something for everyone to find out where in the art world they belong.
I love the fact that I can submit my art and people actually notice it. The fact that I know for sure my poetry is being read or my art is being seen.
I love how I made so many friends. There's so many different, funny and unique people just like me, and best of all, they're artists!
I love looking at other people's glorious artwork :3
I like the fact that I can search anything I like and find pictures of them, then favorite it, add it to a collection, or use it as my desktop background.
I love that I can tell my friends about it and have so much good things to say, and how I encouraged them to join...and they enjoy it too!
I like checking my messages when I log on and seeing that people commented--actually commented!--on my art. It makes me feel l
11 Reasons why I love DA11.) I get to meet new people from various places in the world.11 Reasons why I love DA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
10.) I can find great artists and watch them too.
9.) I can favorite art without clogging my computer up.
8.) I can find tutorials on various things.
7.) I can share my art...
6.) ..and find ways to improve it.
5.) I can (in a sense) travel without the hassle of real travel...
4.) ...and favorite the places I like and see it IRL later.
3.) I can make new friends and meet up with old ones (if they're members..)
2.) Llamas, llamas, more llamas!
And last but not least. My #1 thing I love about DA is...
1.) It's an awesome, organized, (community based?)art site!
11 Things I Love About DA11 Things I Love About DA4 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Eleven Thing I Love About DA
11. They allow tracing, and realize that it is a valid way for people to learn how to draw. I know some people may not agree with this, but the fact that DA sees and respects this makes me respect them that much more.
10. This might sound a bit silly to some, but my favorite color is green. No one understands the warm welcome I find in clicking the 'reload' button and seeing all that green to greet me. ^_^
9. Another 'silly to some' reason, but mascots like 'The Fella' and 'the llama' get a kick out of me. I have a llama I carry around with me on my keychain, and I wear it as a badge of honor that says 'I am a DeviantART member'.
8. The ability to block people who are rude, uncontructive, or otherwise damaging to your creative flow as an artist.
7. The fact that you're able to sell your best, most original artworks to others, if they have the desire to share it in their homes, or give to family and friends. It's a great way to expose the artists, as well as