Tag!Tagged by :iconndebiruhaato:Tag!18 minutes ago in Personal More Like This
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 5 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
7. No tag-backs.
8. You can't say that you don't do tags.
9. You MUST make a journal entry!
10 Facts about me? Okay.
1. I love yaoi~!
2. I love cats and cute things
3. I can't stand horror movies
4. My OTP is Kaichi from CFV
5. I used to run a Revenger deck build (dragruler) but I dropped it at AFAID (btw if anyone's seen it, let me know! It has a red casing and some addresses stuffed inside, the cards have Reverse!Kai as their sleeves. Pls it's really really important to me)
6. Now I play Liberators and Deleters, but I still miss that deck
7. I miss my Shadow Paladins so much
8. I love
Just saying the truth here.Best friends are hard to just forget and move on from, no matter what they did. This counts doubly for friends who were as close as us. We talked about everything and we didn't need to lie because we knew that the other would understand. That all fell apart on September 14th when we talked about what happen on that night only about a month before. Things got a little mixed up. I realize you probably hate my guts, but guess what? I still love you and want only the best things for you. I think of you often and sometimes it hurts and other times it helps. I want to say sorry for the part I played in this . It was not all my fault, but not all yours either. We all played a part in this. I know things will never be the same again, but i want to say that you're still the best friends I ever had. Maybe with time we can regain a sliver of what we had. Best of wishes and Merry Christmas.Just saying the truth here.2 hours ago in Personal More Like This
100 TruthsTagged by: sketchnote1100 Truths2 hours ago in Personal More Like This
001. Real Name : Mélanie
002. Nickname[s]: Mel, Méla, Slagi (only on DA)
003. Zodiac Sign : Scorpion
004. Male Or Female : Female
005. Elementary : Beginning of hell
006. Middle School: hell
007. High School : end of hell
008. Hair Colour : between brown and blond
009. Tall Or Short : Really tall (5 feet 9)
010. Loud Or Quiet : It depend of who I'm with
011. Sweats Or Jeans : Jeans, all the time
012. Phone Or Camera : Phone
013. Health Freak : euh... not really
014. Drink Or Smoke: never
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: if they are fictionnal, does it count?
016. Political orientation: Did you saw the politic of my country? --
017. Piercings: does it count for earring? ^^
018. Tattoos: nope
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]: ?
019. Airplane : Nope
020. Car Accident : yes, but not a bad one
021. Fist Fight : huuum, I don't think boxing count so not really
The Truth about Sapphire2008's Death1. Before you react to this entry the wrong way, please read the fourth paragraph.The Truth about Sapphire2008's Death3 hours ago in Personal More Like This
2. As you might know, the jerk died in 2009 after posting a rude comment on someone's journal. Here is the truth: I killed him. This was the only time I murdered someone. He kept talking about suicide, so I gave him death. After he died, I stole his password and deleted the obscene messages, plus I wrote he was a moron to show the entire website what he did.
3. I sent him the following vulgar message in a note, since the website wouldn't let me reply to dead accounts: "Fuck you troll. Where do you get off writing shit like that on someone else's personal messages? Burn in hell forever, you prick!" I hope the retard dies one thousand times.
4. Note: This journal entry was written to add fictionalized drama to a terrible incident. :iconLazeros: knows what I am really talking about.
5. I cry on some nights because of how badly she was treated that day. This will be the reason why her character Shay will wan
On the run - Chapter 4 (Steve x Reader)On the run - Chapter 4 (Steve x Reader)4 hours ago in General Fiction More Like This
On the run - Chapter 4
You walked out of the store together with Steve, both taking in your surroundings.
‘You sounded surprised about Wheaton,’ you started. ‘You know it?’
Steve nodded, putting his hand on your lower back and pushing you around the corner. ‘I used to, but let’s discuss our past later, shall we? They’re here. Standard tac team. Two behind, two across and two coming straight at us. If they make us, I’ll engage, you hit the south escalator to the metro.’
‘They won’t make us if we act casual, captain,’ you smiled, looking up at Steve and pulling his arm around you.
He frowned at you as you pulled him closer, laughed and hit him softly on the chest.
‘What?’ you smirked, as Steve looked over his shoulder, suprised to see the two members of the S.T.R.I.K.E. team walk past you. ‘It’s not like we haven’t been that close yet today.’