Guilty Pleasure Music TagTagged by: :iconpheonixkitten:Guilty Pleasure Music Tag1 month ago in Personal Journal More Like This
1. What qualifies a song as a guilty pleasure? In this case, it would be a song that you know is bad, stupid, silly, annoying, ect., and yet you still enjoy listening to it for one reason of another. It doesn't have to be a popular song.
2. You must have at least ten songs. You don't need to explain why you like them, but it'd be cool if you would.
3. You do NOT have to include links - make people look them up themselves.
4. Tag at least 5 people
My list (I'm just going through my whole music, so there'll be a lot, and I probably won't explain them for that reason too):
1. Bumpy Ride - Mohombi
2. Butterfly - Smile.dk
3. Caramelldansen - Caramell
4. Chacarron Macarron - El Mudo
5. Everything is Awesome - Tegan and Sara
6. German Sparkle Party - The Something Experience
7. Harry Potter in 99 Seconds - Jon Cozart
8. Hello - The Cat Empire
9. I Just Had $*% - Lonely Island feat. Akon
10. I Like Trains - Lil Deuce Deuce
11. The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
Reason | Erwin x ReaderReason | Erwin x Reader2 months ago in General Fiction More Like This
A|N: Listen as you read, if you like! [x]
You’re only meant to hurt once in a while
Who gave you reason?
You’re only meant to cry once in a while
Who gave you a reason?
The darkness. It became her new home. Now more comforting than the light she was formally accustomed to. Her smile, presence, her everything used to light up the darkened souls around her. She was one of the small little motivators, the little light at the end of the tunnel in the corps. But the happiness she once emitted vanished from the loss. The immense loss.
The majority of those in her squad, some new, young cadets and others long time companions, had died in the recent expedition. She had lost others before; friends she still held dear to her heart. But she was now a squad leader, and under her watch, leadership, had cost them their lives.
Warm liquid spilled from her (eye colour) ey