How to Make an AvatardRecipe for an AvatardHow to Make an Avatard4 years ago in Scraps More Like This
1. Fill a bowl 1/3 full of fan controversy and 1/3 full of Bryke canon.
2. Mix in a heaping handful of fresh fan fiction. Only use fan fiction picked from a reliable garden and make sure that it has had time to mature.
3. At this point you will want to add some core pairings. For every dash of Kataang, add a touch of Zutara. Opposing flavors will bring harmony to your Avatard. If the flavor is too strong, add a sprinkle of Maiko to dull the taste.
4. Pour contents of bowl into an oven-safe fan site. If the contents spill out of the fan site don't worry, the mess can be turned into juicy fan rumors later.
5. While the dish bakes in the Inferno, start working on the sauce. For timeless flavor, use Tokka as a base. If you want a fun party dish, I recommend a crack ship base. Perhaps Maikoh, Tearoh, Jetmai, Foamzula, or Sokkla suit your dish better. If you want a more mature dish, I recommend UrsaOzai or maybe BatoxHakoda. Don't be afraid to try something n