CSS Tricks: ListsLists are awesome So let's talk about themCSS Tricks: Lists2 years ago in Journal and Gallery Tutorials More Like This
The basic list format is avaiable everywhere on dA, you do not need a premium membership to create a list. Of course you could just use or a symbol like ~ to indicate a new list item, but an actual HTML coded list has a lot of benefits over that.
Especially when you have single points that exceed a single line a HTML list, a line break appears at a spot you cannot control and therefore you will end up having no indentation and it will just look messy.
You don't have to be a Premium Member to use the HTML for lists, see :faq104:
You do need it, if you want to use Journal Skins aka personal CSS.
So, let's get started.
Basics About Lists
There are two kinds of list: ordered and unordered.
Ordered means you will get a numbered list from 1 to how many items your list has.
Unordered means you will get bullet points in front of every item.
Ordered listCowherbThat news announcer hears the girl crying. I
lists and listlessnessEach name I mark down is a list.lists and listlessness10 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
I write every single word
I intend to promptly forget,
making sure to underline
the important parts.
These are the things I really meant to say.
You'd smile and feel
the way you were supposed to.
It's all so simple.
These little plans of mine
are drawn up and drawn out.
It's too meticulous
to be destiny
and too ridiculous
to be enjoyable.
Would you even feel it if I crossed you off?
I have that power you know.
(That and more.)
I could rearrange you.
I could erase you
I could kid myself all night,
but I could never let you go.
5 Top Ten Sesshomaru ListsTop Ten Lists5 Top Ten Sesshomaru Lists8 years ago in Humor More Like This
Top Ten Reasons to Love Sesshomaru
1. Sessh is calm and collected.
2. He extrudes self-confidence. (Though, idiots may see this as arrogance.)
3. Does his best to avoid fights.
4. Has an interesting sense of style. (What is that fluff?)
5. Wonderfully sophisticated. (Like a silver-haired, fluffy Clint Eastwood.)
6. Is an excellent swordsman. (Fights with one arm, wow.)
7. Never lets his emotions get the better of him. (Not like another dog-demon.)
8. Is the hottest yokai ever (animated or otherwise).
9. Can turn into a giant dog. (How cool is that?)
10. Will protect those he cares about with his life. (Oh, the valor.)
Top Ten Reason to Loathe InuYasha
1. For an inu-yokai (dog-demon), InuYasha is very pig-headed.
4. Has a awful temper.
5. Did we mention stubborn?
8. Is a two-timer. (Kikyo and Kagome.)
9. Resorts to violence often. (Who cut off Sesshs arm?)
10. Has tried to kill Sesshomaru on several occasions. (Sn