Not Even Human || Jeff The Killer x Reader - Ch.1Not Even Human || Jeff The Killer x Reader - Ch.114 hours ago in Introductions & Chapters More Like This
The lovely day where killers, ghouls, witches, & demons are welcomed.
“(Name) are you going to go trick or treating with your friends?” your dad asked as he read his book.
Trick or treating use to be the best thing ever when you were a little kid, but now since your sixteen, it was now a little kid’s thing.
“No dad, I’m going to Universal with Calem & Hilda” you said. Geez when will your dad ever understand that you’re not a little kid anymore?
“Alright sweetie just please be careful, I don’t want anything to happen to my lovely daughter”.
You were the only child in the family and it sucked not having a little sister or brother roaming around the house, especially to annoy the shit out of you in several occasions. Life is cruel sometimes, but hey what are you going to do?
“Alright dad I’m leaving! I’ll call you when I’m on my way home” you said.
Your dad nodded and went back to reading
Why Jeff the Killer is a Terrible CreepypastaWhy Jeff the Killer is a Terrible Creepypasta2 days ago in Plot Outlines & Synopses More Like This
1. The grammar wasn't really good.
2. It is entirely unrealistic. Sure, it is supposed to be just a story, but it was meant to scare us. Therefore, it should've had some reality to it to make it scary.
3. Randy and his gang are very stereotypical. No real-life bully says the things that they do in this "horror" story.
4. Apparently no one was there to witness Randy and his gang attack Jeff and his brother.
5. Jeff himself. He is quite simply a Marty Stu. He is a flat character who apparently has superpowers. He's somehow able to break a few of the bones of Randy and his gang with ease. They apparently got better the next day.
6. Jeff's appearance. In the Creepypasta, Jeff was doused in bleach and was then promptly set on fire. When he woke up in the hospital, he apparently still had his hair and apparently didn't have any third degree burns. His skin wouldn't be white either. It would've looked like how Freddy's skin looked like in A Nightmare on Elm Street. He also wouldn't have his h