100 Truths about Me!(The people added in this journel are tagged.)100 Truths about Me!14 hours ago in Personal Journal More Like This
100 Truths about me!
1. Real name: Jeanine
2. Nickname: Yuki, Neen
3. Favorite color: All shades of Blue
4. Male or female: Female
5. Elementary school: Northlake Hills Elementary and Saticoy Elementary
6. Middle school: Byrd, OLG, and Freedom
7. High school: Frontier High School
8. College: Haven't thought about that yet.
9.Hair color: Extremely dark brown
10. Tall or short: Middle.
11. Sweats or jeans: Jeans
12. Phone or camera: Phone
13. Health freak: Kinda.
14. Orange or apple: Apple
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Can't recall if I had one or not.
16. Guy friends or girl friends: Both.
17. Piercings: Ears
18. Pepsi or coke: Pepsi
19. Have you been in an airplane: Yes.
20. Have you been in a relationship: No.
21. Have you been in a car accident: No (Luckily )
23. First piercing: When I was a baby.
24.Best Friend: Citlalli Perez
25. First award: Shining Star of the Month back in Kindergarten
26. First crush: Don't really remember.
Hey New Kids Part 3 (Final) The sun was rising as Monday finally gave meaning. It was the first day of school for the Ferrendi twins. Cooki and Cosmo were up on their feet, in the process of getting dressed and having breakfast. They knew today was their first day of school and that it wasn't going to be any ordinary day.Hey New Kids Part 3 (Final)1 day ago in Short Stories More Like This
Cosmo and Cooki searched everywhere for their mother however, there was no luck of them finding her anywhere. The two twins gave up the search, as they finally left the house for school. The two twins grabbed their bike and skateboard, while they are heading to their new school.
Cosmo and Cooki were cruising down the sidewalk, seeing that students were walking, biking, or even taking the school bus to the school. Finally, as minutes passed, the two twins stopped as they looked to see they arrived at their new Elementary school that both of them were going to attend. The two of them could not believe how big their school is