#SHOTACONCONFESSIONSThese loads of blasphemous barnacles keep spamming my beautiful feed with atrocious claims. Ever heard of "leave nature alone" ?? I ain't puttin mature thingies on every one of my work or I won't get as much FAMEEE! Also, I'm currently suffering an absolutely horrifying anxiety caused when I'm not able to smell one of those already-used elementary school uniforms owned by elementary schoolers.#SHOTACONCONFESSIONS2 days ago in Personal More Like This
Creepers gonna creep ...I was tagged by YouDaTurtle so I thought I'd do the little questionnaire.Creepers gonna creep ...3 days ago in Personal Journal More Like This
TEN FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) I try to write a jisei, usually a haiku, every day.
2) My hair has never been cut/trimmed in my life.
3) My husband and son are the loves of my life!
4) When I was a kid I used to get in trouble a lot for daydreaming ALL the time. I rarely daydream as an adult. However, now I have to deal with insomnia most nights as my mind makes up for all of the lost daydreaming opportunities it missed out on during the day.
5) I sleep with a stuffed Donatello plushie.
6) I like to name everything. My car's name is Mjolnir. My phone's name is Cupcake. My laptop's name is Cocoa.
7) Subs, not dubs.
8) I usually carry one of my many haute couture handbag. There's always something nerdy inside of it, though. I think it's kind of a reflection of who I am. Sophisticated lady on the outside; nerdy fangirl on the inside.
9) As a result of being bullied from elementary to high school, I struggle with socia
A Guide For Falling In Love: PrologueA Guide For Falling In Love: Prologue3 days ago in General Fiction More Like This
Is this how I should address you? I feel a little ridiculous, but he gave me this diary/journal a week ago and I suppose I can use you to express myself. Starting off with introductions, my name is Elsa Lillian and currently I am 21 years old. My occupation: a graduate student and part time barista at the local Starbucks located just around the corner of Oaken Road and Burgess Street. It's coincidence, because my boss happens to be a tall, burly man, about his mid-thirty's, named after the road itself. Despite his intimidating appearance, he has always worn a smile on his face-and I've come to confide in him on a number of occasions. But I'll cover that story on another time. For now, I don't know what to name you yet (although I already addressed you as diary) but there's a message on one of those useless, intentional blank pages requesting me to name you something. He knows I have a creative mind-and I think
Elementary School Wish(es)I swear to God, one ofmy elementay classes did this thing where we wrote down our wishes on pieces of paper, tied them to strings attachd to balloons and let them go into the sky, to see if they became true, and I shit you not, what I wrote was "I wish PacMan was real" in my choppy handwriting. And that was only because I had a crush on him.Elementary School Wish(es)4 days ago in Personal More Like This
If that's not Pac-Man fever, I don't know what is.