Doctor WhoHurtling through time and space,Doctor Who9 years ago in Free Verse
Can he ever find a place?
Jumping forward to a brand new earth,
Jumping back to an empty hearth.
Forward again to see the Face of Boe,
Back in time to meet an old foe.
He is pursued by an incessant fact,
The likes of which he can't take back.
His entire home, his people his soul,
All gone, leaving him without a goal.
The last of the Time Wars,
The end of his kind,
He is trapped b
For the Doctorthere he stood like a strangerFor the Doctor6 years ago in Free Verse
amidst all the panic and the danger
he saw them all try to run
he watched them all with grief in his eyes
as he could do nothing but watch them die
though to save them all he tried
he could not break the laws of space and time
"what is meant to happen must always be"
with a heavy heart and conscience said he
filled with regret as he told them he was sorry
countless planets, the whole universe he saved
from innumerable threats and villains depraved
rarely a thank you did he ever get
he never required one, on him you could always depend
the doctor was always there, the universe to mend
action and adventure he wanted to share
sights and wonders beyond compare
companionship was all he asked for
he never really wanted more
on through the ages he constantly travels
the only one to stop space and time before it unravels
he tries to make the best of everything
though at his death, his funeral dirge the planets themselves will sing
Doctor Who 101Doctor Who 101Doctor Who 1016 years ago in Fan Fiction
1. Bananas are good.
2. Watch out for women named Jackie, they slap. Hard.
3. "Go to your room" are terrible last words.
4. Be silent in The Library.
5. Fear of the dark is NOT irrational.
6. Don't blink, blink and you're dead.
7. Travelling with the Doctor is not safe; however it is the journey of a lifetime.
8. Statues of weeping angles are dangerous.
9. The Doctor is rubbish at weddings, especially his own.
10. The Doctor does not appreciate being called "Doc".
11. The Doctor likes the word fantastic and brilliant.
12. A strange man in your bedroom does not mean anything can happen.
13. Lots of planets have a north.
14. If you meet an eccentric man who says his name is John Smith, the wise thing would be to get away as fast at you can. It's not the most fun though.
15. The Doctor is good at accents. Rose is not.
16. The Doctor came first in 'Jiggery Pokery'.
17. 'Tainted love' and 'Toxic' are earth classics.
18. 'Toxic' is actually a Ballad.
19. The Docto