Tagged~Tagged by:Tagged~3 months ago in Personal Journal More Like This
1. Pick one of YOUR OCs.
2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were your OCs.
3. Tag four people to do this meme!
4. Tell people that they been tagged with a link from your journal.
1. What is your name?
My name is uhhhh....potato? I-I m-mean Valle
2. Do you know why you were named that?
No not really.
3. Are you SINGLE or taken?
I believe I'm single.
Does dating myself count as taken?
4. Have any abilities or powers?
Ummm... Run really fast.. I believe
5. Stop being a Mary Sue!
6. What's is your eye color?
My eyes are lifeless
7. How about hair color?
8. Have any family members?
9. Oh? How about pets?
I have two dogs, one cat..... A turtle....... OH AND A CHICKEN!!!! WANNA SEE IT?!
10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.
Poeple who hurt my friends 0W0
11. Do you have any ACTIVITIES/hobbies that you like to do?
Listening to music, playing piano, practice martial arts,
Questions and facts RulesQuestions and facts 3 months ago in Personal Journal More Like This
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal
5. Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. No tag-backs
9. You can't say that you don't do tags
10. You MUST make a journal entry
1. I don't have a crush (currently)
2. I want to animate on YouTube
3. I am a total fangirl and sometimes even ask starclan for guidance...
4. Popcorn is my favorite food
5. I like when my socks aren't matching colors but I make pairs like blue and pink because they remind me of cotton candy but I refuse to wear say pink and yellow
6. Hufflepuff (best house) (haters gonna hate)
7. I have adhd
8. I am very philosophical and sometimes I have very dark thoughts and I'm scare