Character Interview - PersephoneRules:Character Interview - Persephone1 week ago in Plot Outlines & Synopses More Like This
1. Your OC can't touch the interviewer for whatever reason you choose.
2. You may use multiple OCs but it was created with the idea of one OC.
3. This was created for those who have killed. If they haven't killed, get out.
4. Made to test the reactions of OCs, sorry for being so darn impolite! I really am D:
6. IT IS COMPULSORY TO POST THESE RULES.
7. You don't need to tag, that question may be used for extra SASS from your OC towards the most charming interviewer. xP
1. Hey, what's your name?
Persephone Rose Argo
2. How old are you?
About 19 years
3. And your gender?
4. Fine. What are/were your parents like?
My father was my hero, if that means anything. An I've never met my mother, so yeah.
5. We all need someone to watch our back, is there anyone to take care of you?
Charon always has my back. Well, when he himself isn't being attacked, then I have his.
6. I see...In your opinion, are you a lover or a fighter? Don't say both.
Since I can't say both...and I'm ext
A Flower Among the Wastes - Loss of BalancePersephone found herself battling another raider. She had faced many other raiders before, but this one was different.A Flower Among the Wastes - Loss of Balance1 week ago in Sci-Fi More Like This
This raider, was wielding a sword.
Normally, a few shots to the head would put them down, but this raider had skill.
Every shot she fired, was either deflected, or dodged.
She pulled the trigger of her Chinese Assault Rifle in short bursts, sending lines of bullets. It was no use.
He slashed, and dodged, never getting hit. Charon and Dogmeat were dealing with super mutants behind her, so they couldn't help any.
Persephone finally managed to shoot the raider's sword arm, and he swung low.
At first there was no pain, just nothing.
She fell to her right, and the raider crouched over her, his face uncomfortably close to hers.
Everything seemed to slow down:
Charon rushed over, and grabbed the raider by the throat.
He yelled something in the raider's face, but her ears were ringing too much to catch it.
He shook the raider, still holding his throat.
Persephone blinked, slow