Wacom Bring Your Vision to Life ContestThe conflict of good vs. evil is one that's universally known. Can good exist without evil? Can evil exist without good? Are they opposites, or one in the same? Is the battle between light vs. dark, order vs. chaos, Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader, or PC vs. Mac? deviantART and Wacom invite you to get your creative juices flowing and artistically interpret your version of bringing good vs. evil to life!Wacom Bring Your Vision to Life Contest6 years ago in Official deviantART Contests More Like This
DeviantART and Wacom are proud to present the Intuos4 "Bring Your Vision to Life" contest. With the theme "Good vs. Evil", the contest is open to artists of all mediums anywhere in the world. The "Bring Your Vision to Life" contest challenges
Slender ManWatch depthRADIUSSlender Man1 year ago in Art Features More Like This
The Slender Man
In this season of deceits deceptions & witcheries
I am wary of my following message not being received with the full gravity it deserves. It is not my intention to unduly alarm the deviantART community, but... LaurenKitsune is at this time unaccounted for. All attempts on our part to contact her have failed. It is my hope that she has simply taken a much deserved unscheduled pre-Halloween “vacation” and will be back in online communication soon.
Before going dark, LaurenKitsune was good enough to write and transmit a report on the Slender Man phenomenon sweeping the Internet. That report is published here fo
10 Ways to Annoy Bella Swan10 Ways to Annoy Bella Swan10 Ways to Annoy Bella Swan6 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Ask about Mike.
9. Ask about Eric.
8. Ask about Jacob.
7. Ask about Edward.
6. After asking about all these boys, inquire as to how much she is paying them, and where in the White Pages she looked for fake fan-boys.
5. When she complains about not being a vampire, throw glitter on her and claim she sparkles just like a vampire in the sun.
4. Ask if the thought of Edward biting her makes her happy.
3. Say that since Edward is technically dead, she is into necrophilia. Tell her that is sick and wrong, and she should stop with her weird fetishes.
2. Tell her we all know about the real reason she married Edward the honeymoon.
And the Number One way to annoy Bella Swan?
1. Tell her that you and Jacob imprinted on each other, and are getting married. Tell her you are pregnant, and will be with him forever. Videotape the reaction.