- Named for the Chinese celestial dragon, Tianlong.
- Evolved from Eevee when exposed to a Dawn Stone.
- Pokedex Entry: Tianleon, the dragon Pokémon. They are very difficult to train due to their proud nature and intense superiority complex. Tianleon are known for their
hypnotic red eyes that can entrance an opponent and render them paralyzed.
- Trainers who raise a Tianleon from an Eevee have an easier time training them than a Tianleon caught in the wild. Tianleon are proud Pokémon and are therefore hesitant to trust trainers. As such, they are headstrong in battle and have a tendency to do their own thing. Trainers who evolve an Eevee into a Tianleon already have the trust and affection of the Pokémon and therefore rarely deal with disobedience in battle. Persistent, patient trainers will find their hard work paying off once the trust of a Tianleon is gained, for they are fiercely loyal to those they consider “theirs.”
- Name inspired by “specter”
- Evolved from Eevee when exposed to a Dusk Stone.
- Pokedex Entry: Spectreon, the spectral Pokémon. Spectreon’s ethereal nature enables it to turn it’s body into vapor and drift along the wind.
- Spectreon have the hidden ability, Scrappy, which allows them to be able to hit ghost-type Pokémon with normal-type attacks. Spectreon are loners, and tend to keep themselves apart from other Pokémon and trainers. They are difficult to catch in the wild since they avoid contact with other beings. Once caught, though, they develop a strong bond with their trainer rather quickly, making them great partners in battle and long time companions off the field.