have a chatzyhttp://us21.chatzy.com/59422992718056have a chatzy12 hours ago in Personal More Like This
Do you guys know anybody who can help?I just went through a break up, and I am pretty offended by some of my partner's recent words, but that's not important.Do you guys know anybody who can help?12 hours ago in Personal More Like This
For the past few months I have been swimming in a pool of self-dread. If that doesn't make sense, I'll just say that recently I have been disappointed with my personality, thoughts, reputation, and even appearance sometimes. The break up has only made it worse, and made me feel worse about me as a person.
I just want to like myself again. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and Mild Autism (if that may have any relevance to my feelings) and I go through manic and depressive episodes. I tried to pass this buy as a day-long depressive episode. But it has been nearly a month and a half now, and I am still be affected negatively.
My family and I cannot afford therapy, as the sessions are expensive and my parents are saving up money for a coming child. My parents often think therapy (mainly for emotional problems) is "wasted" by me complaining about "irrelevant" problems.
gOD DAMMIT VICTORiATagged by this asshole: :iconpawziechan:gOD DAMMIT VICTORiA13 hours ago in Personal More Like This
- Full Name: Amber. (not giving full please xD)
- Public Nicknames: Ambee, Ambi, Bleuie. (I am literally called Bleuie IRL.)
- Friends-Only Nicknames: Amber.Ambee and anything related to my name.
- Age: lol
- Gender: Female
- Acceptable Pronouns: she/her etc.
- Sexual/Romantic Orientation: HeteroRomantic Asexual
- Relationship Status: Single yo
- Spouse/Partner: None
- Date of Birth: January 30th
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Birthplace: Lisburn, United Kingdom. (no I was not born in isburn or live there, it is just a close place, i dont want to give the full address)
- Current Residence: United Kingdom. Fuck yea crumpets and tea and queen yo :icondugeplz:
- Occupation(s): Being an asshole to my friends
- Blood Type: I don't know :iconpapmingplz:
- Ethnicity/Ancestry: 85% British, 5% Irish, 10% Scottish.
- Height: 5'6" yo
- Weight: lol im so grossly underweight like 91 lbs or smth.
- Bodily Buil
$150 later - kitten updateThe vet seems sure it is "limping kitten syndrome" which is caused by FCV, which is exactly as I hoped/suspected last night. They were a bit dehydrated so they got some subcu fluids (oh fun fun trying to hold down a kitten who is already in pain while you IV drip fluids under its skin) and their legs should quit hurting in a few days when the fever breaks.$150 later - kitten update13 hours ago in Personal More Like This
It so sucks seeing them so uncomfortable but I am now more assured that this is something they will recover from.
Mable had kittens!Yeah, I dunno how many of you know about my little kitty Mable, but yeah. She had kittens. ^v^ We don't know who the father is, though. Probably a stray tom from somewhere in the woods since we don't know any neighbors that own a cat. She was giving birth last night and is doing fine right now, so she made it through! I was honestly a little worried because of how small she is, but she did really well. She has two grey tabby kittens and has been taking very good care of them. She's usually such a silly, squirrely kitty, but she's been pretty determined to stay with her kits so that's a good sign. Once they grow up a little and start coming out from under the bed, I'll take some pictures and share them on here.Mable had kittens!13 hours ago in Personal More Like This
Yeah, sorry for the kind of pointless journal, but I just got excited to see Mable doing so well with her kittens. It's exciting to see even the smallest life enter the world~