Found 1938 relevant deviations
Starting from 313th result
Go to first result
Mitt Romney for President, ThoughtsThis entry is deals with political subject matter, and is therefore prone to induce strong feelings that may be negative or disturbing. If you think that this may make you uncomfortable, I invite you to look ahead and move on, rather than suffer unnecessary grief.Mitt Romney for President, Thoughts1 year ago in Editorial
More Like This
These analyses and opinions are those of my own self. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and the United States Air Force are both expressly neutral and do not endorse or condone any partisan entity. I am receiving no compensation or favors for this work, financial or otherwise, and it is born through only my own efforts.
The President of the United States of America is a unique secular position in the world, because there isn't such anywhere else in our government, nor in the government of any other nation that carries quite as much interest or attention, domestic as well as international, as it does. The President carries more influence in the government of the most ec
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable...(Not written by me)Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable...1 year ago in Personal
More Like This
Why Mitt Romney is Unlikable!
A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable" or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet. (How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School ...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the 'counter-culture age'