meme i got tagged inTagged by :iconask--tailsdoll:meme i got tagged in23 hours ago in Personal More Like This
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must say 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Vaati: "so um the Admin here is gonna answer these because i,don't want to"
((The following is out of character unless otherwise stated))
5 Things About Me:
1. I am a girl.
2. I actually fangirl Ghirahim more than i fangirl Vaati.
3. I love Legend of Zelda, its the best franchise ever in my opinion.
4.i ship alot of ships and some of those ships are yaoi and yuri ships
5. I,am a perverted, anime,fangirl
1.whats your Favorite LoZ pairing (if you dont lik
Phantom's of the past - Part 7Phantom's of the past - Part 714 hours ago in General Fiction More Like This
Link walked through the castle.
The castle was a pretty green with stone walls. There were multiple windows which lightened the hallway he was in. The carpet in this particular room had the Hyrule crest on it.
It has been more than an hour since Vaati was taken away.
Link could still remember his face. His face when he got taken away. His face looked disappointed and it looked like he was hurt. It was a look he had never seen on Vaati before...
A scared look.
He had been searching for the wind mage in the huge castle. Everywhere he went there were guards blocking the door, so even if he found Vaati, it would be hard to sneak him outside. Every room in the castle was decorated with flowers, carpets and beautiful paintings.
Link walked outside the castle, through the castle gardens. The same colorful place where Vaati was discovered. He walked further, looking at all the flower and… the fountain.
The beautiful fountain where he had spent hours upon hours with Zelda.
He felt conflic