Death Feels. . .differentA glint of silver;Death Feels. . .different18 hours ago in Free Verse More Like This
A flash of light.
Warmth bubbles from my chest.
Nothing but the strong pleasure of pain fills my thoughts.
This is how death feels.
No memories flash as they say.
Coldness creeps over my body.
Blackness clouds my vision.
I am finally released.
"Ezelia." My last word.
My wife's name.
A Different Kind of 'Comment and I will'Taken from: EVERYONE!A Different Kind of 'Comment and I will'4 hours ago in Personal More Like This
1. Tell you why I befriended you.
2. Tell you my favorite thing about you.
3. Associate you with something random: a song, a color, a photo, etc.
4. Tell you a memory of you that I try to remember.
5. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
6. Tell you what I'd do if we were in the same room right now.
7. If you and I are handcuffed together in a cop car, using less than 10 words, what I would say to you?
8. In return, you must post this in your journal.