W00T! Did the print on my shirt today and that was the last thing I was waiting for
Going to be in a Sookie Stackhouse costume for Halloween this year and I'm excited haha. We even got Bill's shirt for Logan, who does Bill's voice WAY too well! He followed me around the house calling "C'mere Sookie!" Guh! gave me the creeps >.< Not a Bill fan at all lol.
Logan the Vampire
Jaz the Psychic waitress
What a combo!
People have been asking about specific parts of the costume, so I'll give a complete list of it here:
1. Tshirt - simple, right? WRONG!! OMG...try finding a white, snug fitting t-shirt that isn't completely see-through or $50. Seriously! After a few hours and hitting every store I could thinking of (I think I tried on at least 25 white t-shirts) I found this one at The Garage Clothing Store and it was the cheapest too at onlu $9.50
2. Black Shorts - didn't own any and black shorts are out of season now so I had to hit up Value Village for these. Fairly new Randi River shorts
3. Apron - Got it off Ebay for less than buying the fabric. Just look up Kelly Green Apron
4. Black Runners - not Nike's sadly, but if I find an all black pair that fit nicely I'll probably pick them up. In the meantime I found these completely by fluke at, of all places, Canadian Tire, on sale for 75% off, the only pair and my size. Some good luck!
5. Merlotte's logo - this took some collaboration
I didn't want to redesign it myself (I can be lazy, lay off!
) so I checked out here on DA and got permission from
to use the one he created
Then I went onto Etsy to Shannon's Goodies [link]
shop and she printed off and mailed me a $2 iron on patch
Natural blond, so all else I needed were my contacts and an elastic